As we close out 2022 and head into 2023, many of you might be making New Year’s resolutions. Some of the most common resolutions involve losing weight, getting into better shape, training for charity walks or runs, and other goals involving health and wellness. Or maybe you just want to improve your golf game.
Sound familiar? If you’re looking to renovate your lifestyle and improve your overall health, you can certainly use every available tool in your arsenal. Well, add chiropractic care to the list!
Yes, chiropractic care can do a lot more than just treat back injuries and pain. We can actually help you get healthier and stay healthy, because we focus our care on your nervous system. The nervous system essentially serves as the information highway for the body, so keeping that system healthy means messages travel more efficiently throughout all of your body’s systems.
When we adjust your spine to treat compressions and promote alignment, we are essentially helping all of your body systems to better communicate and coordinate with one another. Whatever your health goals may be, chiropractic care can help in the following ways:
- Improve flexibility and mobility, making exercise easier and safer
- Reduce pain that might discourage you from being active
- Prevent injuries that become more common when you exercise or play sports
- Help you to sleep better, which means more productive waking hours
- Stimulate happy hormones like oxytocin and neurotensin, which reduce anxiety and help you to relax
As you can see, chiropractic care helps you to feel healthier and function better, without medications that can promote dependency or carry harsh side effects. Give us a call to discuss routine, preventive chiropractic care, and we can help you achieve your health goals in the new year and beyond.